PARKING: Is parking enforced on Saturday?
Yes, Parking is enforced on Saturday. There are a couple of 2 hour and 1 hour street parking sections. If you decide to park on the street please make sure you keep track of the time in order to move it as we do not want anyone to get a ticket. If you want to save the hassle of moving the car there’s a parking lot right up the block on 10th street.
LOCATION: What side of the Capitol will we be on?
We will be on the West side steps on 10th street
TIME: What time does registration begin?
- Registration/Shirt pick up begins at 8:30am
- Special performers and Dance Fitness Class 8:45am-11am
SHIRTS: When/Where do I get my Shirt(s)?
You can pick your shirts up at the event Saturday July 29th!
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR: What should I bring/wear?
- Please wear comfortable tennis shoes since we will be dancing on concrete
- Feel free to bring a small towel, hat, sun glasses, and sunblock since this is an outside event
- Feel free to bring your cameras to take pictures. We will have a photographer and a videographer out capturing this magical moment!
- Wear your Sacramento NDD shirt
- Water will be provided for FREE
RESTROOMS: Is there access to any restrooms?
Yes, the restrooms inside the state capitol (L street side) open up at 9am. If you need to use the restroom before then the nearest one is at Starbucks off of L & 12th street.
AGE GROUP: Is this an all ages event?
Yes it is so feel free to bring the entire family FOR THE LOVE OF DANCE!!!
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL: Can I bring any promotional material including banners, flags, flyers?
Banners, posters, & flags are prohibited. Sac NDD is here to unify all dancers, promote a fun way to stay healthy and show solidarity throughout the dance community! The only people who will have informational materials at the event are sponsors and the certified instructors who filled out an online application and got approved. There will be a table where participants can get information for those instructors they enjoyed taking class from!